Important About Soap Bubbles
Floors, stains & Co.: Please note when playing with soap bubbles!
Soap bubbles are meant to be outdoor games. When used indoors, observe the following.
- Any soap bubble that bursts leaves a little liquid behind. Keep this in mind when setting up bubble game tables and bubble machines inside.
- Liquid soap is slippery! This means that, for example, cobblestones or marble floors wetted with sufficient soap bubbles become slippery. The danger of slipping increases in combination with water (e.g. rain etc.). Therefore, pay attention to the surface and try out the effect of the soap bubble solution beforehand.
- Normally, soap bubbles do not leave stains because they consist only of water and soap raw materials. But no rule without exception: some materials even react to water, e.g. silk or suede. Wet PUSTEFIX cans can leave traces on a wooden table, just like a water glass.
- Seldom do soap bubbles stain clothes that have never been washed before. Attention when using stain removers! These often contain bleaching agents which, in combination with a soap bubble solution, cause exactly the stains that you wanted to remove. Therefore simply wash clothes according to instructions.
- By the way, PUSTEFIX bubble solutions also acts as a cleaning agent. If, for example, it is applied to an older tile floor for a longer period of time, light-colored stains may appear, i.e. deep-cleaned areas on the floor tile!
Safety and Use: Important Tips
The PUSTEFIX Rainbow Bubble solution is tested and safe.
Although the liquid is of course not intended for consumption, it is absolutely harmless and non-toxic. With a PH value close to 7, the solution is also not caustic, largely skin-neutral and biodegradable.
However, if the liquid is swallowed, there is a possible danger of suffocation due to the possibility of foam formation, e.g. through coughing.
If you have any questions, please call your nearest poison control center or our partner, the Gift-Notrufzentrale in Erfurt: +49 (0)3 61 / 730 730.
- Plenty of space around the PUSTEFIX tables enable children to run and romp around. It is also a good idea to not use a table with sharp edges and corners.
- Keep the age recommendations for PUSTEFIX games in mind. Also note that some accessories (e.g. bubble straws or trumpets) are taken into the mouth for blowing. These PUSTEFIX games are not suitable for larger celebrations for reasons of hygiene.
- PUSTEFIX bubble solution is ready-to-use and does not need to be mixed with water. By the way, stirring too vigorously quickly leads to large foam crowns, which hinder soap bubble blowing. Tip: Leave the foamed liquid to stand for some time until the foam has vanished. The bubble solution can then be used again without restrictions.
- With our inexpensive refill packs you always have enough bubble solution on hand. You can also buy many parts individually for experiments and games.